The Travel and Tropical Medicine Manual, 5e
Prevent, evaluate, and manage diseases that can be acquired in tropical environments and foreign countries with The Travel and Tropical Medicine Manual. This pragmatic, pocket-sized resource equips medical providers with the knowledge they need to offer effective aid, covering key topics in pre- and post-travel medicine, caring for immigrants and refugees, and working in low-resource settings. It's also the perfect source for travelers seeking quick, easy access to the latest travel medicine information.
- Dynamic images illustrate key concepts for an enhanced visual understanding.
- Evidence-based treatment recommendations enable you to manage diseases confidently.
- Pocket-sized format provides access to need-to-know information quickly and easily.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Evidence-based appendix, available at Expert Consult, helps to validate treatments.
- Highlights new evidence and content surrounding mental health and traveling.
- Covers emerging hot topics such as Ebola virus disease, viral hemorrhagic fevers, the role of point-of-care testing in travel medicine, and antibiotic-resistant bacteria in returning travelers and students traveling abroad.
- Includes an enhanced drug appendix in the back of the book.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 664 pages
- Christopher A. Sanford MDMPHDTM&H(Author) Elaine C. Jong MD(Author) Paul S. Pottinger MDDTM&H(Author)
- Elsevier; 5 edition (23 Sept. 2016)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text:|
The Elementary Theory of Analytic Functions of One or Several Complex Variables (Dover Books on Mathematics)