Netter's Infectious Disease, 1e (Netter Clinical Science)
- Review the basics of infectious disease through comprehensive coverage contained in a single volume reference.
- Apply "need to know" information from the uniformly concise text and instructive Netter paintings.
- View detailed Netter illustrations that provide a quick and memorable overview of microbiology, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation.
- Stay current on modern infectious disease concerns-such as multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis, Staph aureus, Chagas disease, and the flu-with new illustrations in the Netter tradition specifically created to address new topics.
- Access a companion website at www.netterreference.com featuring the complete searchable text, an Image Bank containing all of the book's illustrations.downloadable for your personal use, plus 25 printable patient education brochures.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 624 pages
- Elaine C. Jong MD(Author) Dennis L. Stevens MDPhDMDPhD(Author)
- Saunders; 1 edition (20 May 2015)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text:|
Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: A Survival Manual by Starlanyl, Devin J., Copeland, Mary Ellen, Brown, Christophe Published by New Harbinger Publications (2001)